Are you as passionate about Kananaskis Country as we are? The Friends of Kananaskis Country are currently looking for a 6 month part-time (18 hours/week) Program Coordinator based in Canmore, AB starting April 2018.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of programs, management of volunteers and events with additional operational duties, including:
- Planning and coordination of the Trail Stewardship Program and its activities;
- Implementing volunteer management strategies to recruit, engage, and retain members and volunteers;
- Assisting with design, planning and execution of the various annual Friends' events;
- Assisting with the development of appropriate promotional or marketing materials;
- Maintaining a regular presence in the Canmore office.
See full job description HERE
Sound exciting? We think so. We offer a competitive wage. Ideal candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, February 25, 2018, indicating the position title.